Our objective is to augment and otherwise supplement efforts already underway, with a particular focus on supporting government efforts at least until the end of May, 2015.
If you are interested in contributing, we want to help you answer the following questions
- What is being done already?
- What can I do to help?
- How can I make sense of all the options?
If you are engaged in the relief effort already, we want to help you answer the following questions
- Who is doing what?
- Who are the key contacts at these other efforts?
- What needs to be done?
We are compiling three sources of data for use beyond the initial response effort, which will be freely available for public use:
- All the reports and information that people and agencies have posted on various platforms (Facebook, Twitter, etc.) and sites (Government of Nepal, UNDP, etc) that we know about.
- Geotagged images of damaged public infrastructure, or damage to private infrastructure which interferes with the functioning of public infrastructure around Kathmandu.
- All funds and charities as well as what they are working on that we know about. This includes information about their efforts as we receive it.
If you would like to join our effort or comment on what we are doing, please email firstname.lastname@example.org .
Where we have been featured in the media.